Welcome to the Beta version of the Spirax Sarco website intended for final customer testing. During this beta phase, we will be fine tuning the website before the launch of the new website.
Mechanical Engineers, Plant Engineers, Project Engineers , Electrical Engineers & Energy
Managers with specific responsibilities towards steam savings
Provide participants with basic concepts Of basic instrumentation, information for selection,
Sizing and specification of Control, safety valves and flow meters.
• Understand the fundamentals of steam and its uses
• Distribution of steam
• Understand why condensate is formed, how and why it is removed and its value
• Know the major components of a steam and condensate system
• Condensate Removal & Recovery
• Heat Transfer & Heat Recovery Systems
• Understand the importance and relevance of correct pipe sizing
• Identify best practice in steam installation
Your closest Spirax Sarco is